thank God it's friday. well, in manila, it's fry-day (get it?). i have never complained so much about the heat in my entire life! it is THAT hot!
anyway, i am always looking for new blogs to follow (who will hopefully follow me back). good thing my friend amy at marvelous mommy shared all her friday follow links. i found emma at toddler awesome and linked up with her...
so, to all the new guys who'll be checking me out, here's a couple of things about me:
call me cheri. i'm a 30-year-old stay-at home mom from the philippines. i have been married for almost five years to a man who still makes my tummy aflutter. i have a 2-year-old boy named jackjack who has given me the biggest scare of my life and the best mother's day gift ever. i also write about food that evokes memories for me. thus, the name of my blog.
how you doin'?
5.22.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I love that your hubs sets your tummy all aflutter...
ReplyDeleteLots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com
What a great post. It's so nice to hear about cool husbands.
ReplyDeleteMary
i'm already following you so doubt this counts lol. what was the temperature there today? we're heading for winter but had a lovely sunshine day today :)
ReplyDeletexxx cupcake mommie
http://cupcake-mommie.blogspot.co.za
I have two year old too. Stopping from SITS!
ReplyDeleteHey Cheri, and so glad you visited my blog. It's great to meet you, and I am now your newest follower!!!
ReplyDeletewow thats a new one :)
ReplyDeleteabout mango salad sis, ill post a pic of that in a next few days :) but id love that one with bagoong too :) happy weekend!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I am a new follower!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following me - following you back. Thanks for sharing some info about yourself - nice to meet you and hope to see you around again♥
ReplyDeleteA very sweet and cute little synopsis of your blog Cherie! I'm certainly glad to have found you!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed weekend!
That is really cute that your hubby makes your tummy all aflutter :)
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty new to this Friendly Friday thing and Now I hold the title of your newest follower :)
http://kateyjakcsy.blogspot.com/
Hi I am visiting from Sits.
ReplyDeleteWll the way in Manila huh.
I won't be able to sleep until my son's plane lands at 11:30pm.
Have a lovely weekend, your blog is very cute!
ReplyDeleteVisting from SITS.
-Sarah
I gave you the Sugar Doll Award! Congrats!
ReplyDeletehttp://marvelousmommyamy.blogspot.com/2010/05/sugar-doll-award.html
Just me again...I've tagged you over at my blog to take part in a meme, but only if you're interested!
ReplyDeleteHope you're enjoying your weekend!
I am following you from Friendly Friday Follow - I know it's Saturday, but yesterday was very busy. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you at http://cakeblast.com:)
ReplyDeleteCheri,
ReplyDeleteOnce again, I'll say I love your hubby story. That has got to be up there as one of the most romantic of all time.
That's the first time I read about your comfort food. I love different exotic foods and I love rice puddings of any kind. That sounds delicious. This little American girl's comfort food is grilled cheese and tomato soup. Yum.
hello! thanks soo much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment! you have a very beautiful blog! i'd love to read more about your adventures in the kitchen and the fun you have with your son! =)
ReplyDeleteThe first thought I had when I saw Fry-Day was mmmm, yummy, fried food! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
ReplyDeleteStopping by to say hello, your blog is awesome. Thanks for visiting mine!
ReplyDelete