6.22.2010

walking, ankle-deep

6 comments:

  1. A walk in the rain with your munchkin sounds lovely ... and like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't blogging grand? When I started, I thought it would be a solitary, lonely thing--me sitting at a computer typing my thoughts. I had absolutely no idea how social is actually is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See? Kids can try your patient and have you questioning your parent skills one day and have you splashing in the rain the next. It all balances out. You're doing just great! Hey, your blogging buddies will always have your back. Smiles.

    Haupi
    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should play in the rain with him next time! Sometimes it is just those little special moments that make all the tough ones bearable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh playing in the can be so much fun!! I bet he had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails