5.04.2010

election fever

8 comments:

  1. Wow... the Philippines and Mexico are surprisingly similar.

    Candidates claiming they were cheated out of winning, garbage trucks that fail to stop by for weeks altogether... fun stuff. :)Let us know how your vote goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Cheri.... and
    9 candidates! That id gonna be one difficult election scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting to read about the elections in other countries...thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww im with yah! im a bit scared too about this upcoming elections. hope everything turns out well. im your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine having to worrya about violence and things like that when voting! I hope the right person is elected!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously? Nine candidates? Talk about some research that has to be done to make the right decision! Thanks for swinging by my blog - I love to see new friends from far away places!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Word about taking voting for granted. How those little ones change everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, I hope it all goes well. Makes me so thankful for our elections here.

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails