5.28.2010

recieving an award on a friday

a week ago, i received this award from amy of marvelous mommie (thanks!). funny but more than a month ago, i didnt have any award. now, i have three :)


as i receive this award, i'm supposed to share some facts about me. today being follow friday, i figured i could use this to introduce myself. sounds good? here goes...
  1. i used to work as a sales trainer for an insurance company.
  2. when i saw the movie The Incredibles, i told myself that a son of mine would be nicknamed jackjack.
  3. i would rather do the laundry than clean house. and when i say do the laundry, i meant handwashing.
  4. i'm a frustrated baker. i play baking games in facebook to let out my frustration.
  5. i secretly love leonardo dicaprio (what? it's only fair. hubby really likes ziyi zhang...)

i'm passing this award to these wonderful women who are sugar dolls in their own right:


Congrats everyone! If you accept this award, you need to
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share some fun facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you think are worthy of the award.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award


 happy friday!

Friendly Friday Button

The Girl Creative




FollowMeFridays

15 comments:

  1. I'm a huge Leo fan too!

    I'm visiting from your comment on my blog... WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M PREGNANT!?! Don't worry, I'm not put out at all... It's actually going to be HILARIOUS to see the comments of people who read yours saying I'm pregnant! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chego2! Congratulations on your awards, I'm sure you deserve them. I'm your newest follower from the Friendly Friday blog hop.

    Hope you'll stop by my blog and follow me too? Thanks!

    Haupi
    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo, really? LOL

    Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from New Friend Friday- please follow me back at a

    http://helpingunitefatherandson.blogspot.com/

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award!! (btw, I'm totally with you on Leo- he just gets more handsome as time goes by)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love me some Leo too!!!!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What’s For Dinner
    http://www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Thank you so very much for the award. I am highly honored. I wanted to let you know I'm whirling in a million different directions this morning, thanks to my kids, so I don't have time to give your post its proper due. I'll be back later to take my time and enjoy your always wonderful posts.

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheri, thank you so much for the award! :) That is very sweet of you. I meant to comment on this post yesterday, but I got caught up reading about your wedding! :)

    I'll try to write about the award and link to your blog in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, I've already linked to you in my sidebar!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my neck of the web, Cheri! I'll have to check out the baking game on FB. Have a great weekend! Happy SITS Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog this week! And congrats on your awards!

    My daughter was obsessed with The Incredibles! It's still one of our family favorites. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following you back. Hope you and your family have a great weekend!

    Kat
    My Tots Exactly!
    My Tummy Calls
    My Game of Chance

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cheri,

    It's me back again. Thank you again for the lovely award. My dad's name was Jack and I said if I ever had a son, we would name him Jack. We have all girls, but my sister named her boy Jack and we all call him Jack-Jack.

    And I love a lot of hunky celebrity men, but Leo doesn't do it for me. I'm glad he has a fan in you!

    Thank you again for the lovely award. I am truly honored.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Congrats on the award! Here from FF to follow you, hope you will follow me!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Cheri, just wanted to thank you for the blog award, and also thank you for all your awesome comments on my blog. You are so awesome, and I love hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails